- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Candidate without registered professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with experience in accounting firm will be given priority.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
SALES & MARKETING OFFICER
- Identify and develop new opportunities within existing and new customers for products and services
- Monitor, evaluate and report competitive market conditions.
- Research, develop and execute strategies to identify market opportunities.
- Manage, and operate within approved marketing budgets supporting overall
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills
INTERNSHIP STUDENT (MARKETING DEPARTMENT)
- Digital Marketing / Social Media Management /Wordpress / WebDesign / SEO / Photographer / Videographer / Editor
- Min Diploma in Economy, Business Study, Marketing, Management, MASCOM, IT, Design, Graphic/Visual Design
- Career advancement and Career growth opportunities with Serapi Group
VIDEOGRAPHER / EDITOR (MARKETING DEPARTMENT)
- To handle video and photo shootings.
- Able to direct (is an added advantage)
- Have basic knowledge on photography and cinematography. (Food Photography Advantages)
- Knowledge with Adobe-Premier, After Effect, Photoshop /Final Cut Pro, Filmora, DaVinci. Able to work on MAC OSX/ Windows.