BONFIRE @ SERAPI GARDEN CAFE
A restaurant focusing to penetrate halal grilled, barbecue and smoked foods in the heart of Kuching City, which is located in Satok.
80% of our menu are Western grilled and barbecued while the other 20% are our Asian favourites grilled and barbecued foods.
Western grill and barbecue choices menu are the texas smoked and grilled sharing platter. Barbecued ribs, smoked brisket grill and roasted chicken.
Asian Favourites Grills and Barbecue menus are the salai, percik, bakar sambal, thai barbecue and grills.
Find out more